What about "Marriage"

Published by A.K

We all are very much familiar with the concept of marriage because it is widely present in our society. The people who fell for each other decide to spend the rest of their life with each other and the bond between them is known as marriage. Here, the question arises that in the name of love they decided to be together, does it remain in their life forever. Or in other words, is there a happy ever after in this world?

To start this conversation I want to tell you a story of a couple that has been married for ten years. And one day the Wife suddenly thought that if "I ever left my husband what would be his reaction." On thinking that she wrote on a page that

My dear husband,

                              I think that I can no longer stay with you because I don’t know if you still love me or not. So, I am leaving this house and you.


Well, she placed this paper on the side drawer and slipped into the closet to see her husband's reaction. When the husband arrived home and found that letter, he became confused and he took a bird's eye view to the room. Then he laughed and write something on the paper. After that, he dialed a number and said “Darling! There is good news, my clingy wife has finally left me. I felt suffocated living with her all these years and now I am really happy. So, let's meet at our usual spot.” After saying this he went out of the house. The condition of the wife was really bad, as her body was trembling and then she came out of that closet and when she opened that page with trembling hands, it was written as

My dear Wife,

                         Now, come out of the closet as your favorite sandal is right in front of the closet, and you cannot go anywhere without it. I am waiting for you in the car and let's go for grocery shopping as scheduled…

P.S. DON’T EVER TRY TO DO SUCH PRANK…๐Ÿ˜‚

The relationship between a husband and wife is beautiful although they started acting like Tom and Jerry in real life๐Ÿ˜‰. Some people are not very good at communications, but they try to prove their love with actions. And as we all know “Actions are louder than words.” Try to be patient with each other’s drawbacks because nobody is perfect. You just have to cherish each other and then there is always a happy ever after๐Ÿ‘ซ.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of "the Chef"... When a foodie "Cooked"

"Inner Beauty is far more Important than Outer Beauty"

Is it difficult to Decide?